« Home | My Zodiac Sign: Pisces » | Bye Bye!!! I'm Going. » | Can U Guess Which Festival Is This ??? » | Rath Yatra: Orissa's Famous Festival » | My Native Place: Orissa » | Party Time » | Paheli ???? » | HaPpY dAy!!! » | Stairway to Heaven » | My OWN Blog!!! » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

My Village Trip

Feeling good after a long break.
I went to my village in Orissa. I spent my wonderful days there. I went there by bus, and I saw long and large trees all around along the road side. Everything was green becuase of rains. It was looking as if we are entering to the jungle. After crossing that junglee area, we came to a small and cool place and that was my village. My village was surrounded by farm lands where the new rice crops grew. There is a river crossing in between that farm where we bath.
I enjoyed a lot there. I, with my two brother, samir and munna enjoyed a lot. We went to see the biggest fair of that region and enjoyed the durga puja and dussehera. We did swimming in the river and sometime we use to catch the fish with the fish net. We played cricket match with the village people. We even had lots of eatables, sweets etc and lots............
It was really a nice time.

good, its working

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena