« Home | HaPpY dAy!!! » | Stairway to Heaven » | My OWN Blog!!! » 

Thursday, September 29, 2005 

Paheli ????

PAHELI ???

I was shocked when I came to know that "Paheli" has been selected as India's official entry for the 2006 Oscars. From the pool of superb movies like Black, Parineeta, Iqbal, Mangal pandey, Veer Zaara and others,why this film has selected???? I was expecting Black to be nominated. But I think this film has selected because of many reasons like:
1. Indian culture and language
2. Increasing raze of Bollywood
3. superhit in North America
4. shahrukh Khan's movie
5. Storyline and Starcast
6. Perfect cinematography.
7. Representing India in World Stage
May be some more reasons.
Do you think this is the right movie nominated for oscars???

well...well.....
they must have something in their mind that's why they are sending Paheli for oscar

And its the big paheli ki whats in their head b'coz of which we never won oscar....

the whole bollywood needs reformation..

well pehle bhi oscar ke liye jaate rahe hai... remember one movie called salaam bombay...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena