« Home | Stairway to Heaven » | My OWN Blog!!! » 

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 

HaPpY dAy!!!

Finally, my project report got complete. I am very happy today. I did my summer project from Kotak life Insurance co. and my project title was "Need based financial solution". It was the first time. Our batch got any life insurance co. project, thus it was quite difficult to make, but I did it.
After a long 2 hectic months, I finally made my project report. It was a nice experience there. I got to know about the Insurance sector, b4 that I was not aware anything of Insurance sector and its products.
After my interface with corporate (Kotak), I think I got some corporate culture, but I have to go a long way.
Now I'm feeling cool and relaxed. Tomorrow is India Strike; hope we won't have any class coz I want to sleep for the whole day.

Badhaiya...... mubaraka....
GP ho jaya ooops... i mean party ho jaye....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena