« Home 

Friday, September 23, 2005 

My OWN Blog!!!


Welcome to the world of my Ima-Jena-tion........
Today morning 3:30 a.m. I made my first and my OWN blog with the help of my friend Rajesh Kumar Rana. I also very greateful to both Rana and Joydeep to gave a creative title to my blog i.e. "Ima-jena-ation". Now I want my blog to be more creative and interesting, for that I required suggestions.
Thanx
Santosh Kumar Jena

Great...going..
keep blogging...

hi tu hai na.
your blog title is pretty interesting....and i like the post too....have a nice time blogging.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile

Previous posts

Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena