« Home | Can U Guess Which Festival Is This ??? » | Rath Yatra: Orissa's Famous Festival » | My Native Place: Orissa » | Party Time » | Paheli ???? » | HaPpY dAy!!! » | Stairway to Heaven » | My OWN Blog!!! » 

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 

Bye Bye!!! I'm Going.

I'm feeling lonely coz everyone has gone to his or her home except few ppl. They are living here in hostel. I'm among them. Living here will be a disaster coz all office, net-lab, library and even Mess will be remain closed. How we will survive ???

Well, I just planned to go to my village. I haven’t been there for last 5 years. Village is such a place where u can get innumerable relations, superstitious talks, traditional way of doing everything, natural scenes like greenery, farmlands, stream, etc; and the most important peace of mind.

So, ppl catch you after my village trip. BYE BYE n EnJoY!!!

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena