« Home | Exam Phobia : Student's Declaration » | Kaal » | Farewell '06 [MBA-8 and MCA-5] » | April Full » | My 25th Post (Past days at AIM) » | Birthday party » | Trip to Botanical Garden » | Happy Holi (Snaps of Holi 2005) » | Best class at AIM » | Happy Valentine Day!! » 

Sunday, May 28, 2006 

Final Day

22 nd May, This is our last group Snaps at AIM, the final Day snaps before we depart.











nice post........hamari to aalam kuch aaisi hai ki internet ka to darshan hi nahi hoti hai aaj kaal.......found this cafe after a lot of hunting, the sify cafe has closed down......will sometime soon update my blog with all the recent events going on......till then sio nara..

Find urself at my blog Happy hunting :))

nice memories man ,i miss college like any thing

Happy Diwali

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena