« Home | My 25th Post (Past days at AIM) » | Birthday party » | Trip to Botanical Garden » | Happy Holi (Snaps of Holi 2005) » | Best class at AIM » | Happy Valentine Day!! » | Rang de Basanti » | My Home Town-Nasik » | New Year at Home » | Happy New Year » 

Friday, April 21, 2006 

April Full

April, this month lots of things happened to me, like....

!st April, I went to my Hometown Nasik. Home is always an enjoying place. I enjoyed there a lot. Mom made lots of dishes and sweets. My bro n sis was busy for their exams so I went to mahalaxmi, mumbai to watch my Dad's horse Show. On the final day, the club there threw a party, which was full of big shots, business tycoons, bollywood n of course lots of plastic ppl.
I back to Nasik the next day. I went to my college to refresh my old memories, thn enjoyed a lots with my frnds. This time I made few new friends. Back to pavilion (Kolkata) on 12th.

*After coming back, I with sanjiv went to Kalyani , my another roommate Joydeep’s home. Since the name is very old sort of, so I used to call kalyani as kalyani Gaon(village). But it is not a gaon, it is a well planned, nice weather n green city. Joydeep show us everything bole to every corner, every building of kalyani. We went to one famous lake of kalyani, which was totally dried, popat.........
One thing I liked very much in kalyani, tht was an old Laxminarayan temple. The architect is superb. Must visit.
While roaming in kalyani, I came to know a very exciting thing tht kalyani was some years ago, a base camp for US Air force. The city was earlier known as Roosevelt Town. Now the Question is how It named as Kalyani. Well, it is a love story. A man(name hidden) who loved a girl named kalyani, but unfortunately, he could not marry her, so he decided to make a town of her name in the memory of their love. (Town is larger than Taj, right.......)
Well, while coming back, we decided that next time we all go there in group n visit all places including that temple.

*Few days ago, I went to ATM with Nidhi n Monami. On the way we decided to have thumsup, when this idea struck in Nidhi's big brain that why not try having it in a kullhar (mud-glasses) and believe it was so good, all foamy and despite it being all chilled, it was so easy to drink……….
Recommendation, do have it, its worth the experience, and u know what, Nidhi could use this idea in her future restaurant……….the Indian feel!!!

*From the last few days, lots of ppl suggest me to chg my blog so I have changed my blog template n still trying to search the good one. Need Help from Rana n Roy.

*Bacardi Blast: Last night Gopal, our classmate n colleague gave us his first salary treat. At around 7 pm he came with Bacardi. We were talli (drunk), the next hour. Then at 10 pm we went for dinner in a new restaurant in hazra i.e. Sher-e-punjab. We had lots of chicken n mutton with pulao, roti, raita, coldrinks n lots.........forget coz we were talli. But the food, i mean drink.....I mean the party was really rocking.

*You know when something hit on ur head, u see numerous stars n plants revolve around ur head, same thing is happening with me. I can see lots of books, notes, handouts, etc. are revolving around my head coz exam tension is hitting my head.


*Tomorrow our juniors are giving us Farewell Party. The theme of the party is Patro….. We were still planning what to wear n how. We are looking forward to it coz it is our last function of our student life, isn't it?

It is till 21st april, next events will b added later...........

the new look is great and so is the post.....

but if i may say, it would be nice if u could inc. the font size, u know chasma waalon ko prob. hota hai

Nidhi: ok ma'm,
chasme walon ka hukm sarrakhon pe!!!

Very informational blog post. Famous for its tea estates, Siliguri (Shiliguri) is the Gateway to North East India as it lies on the thin strip of land connecting the mainland and the latter. Click here to explore more about Siliguri tourism.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena