« Home | Happy New Year » | I'm Bull now » | Main Hoon Naa..... » | sanjiv's birthday » | My Village Trip » | My Zodiac Sign: Pisces » | Bye Bye!!! I'm Going. » | Can U Guess Which Festival Is This ??? » | Rath Yatra: Orissa's Famous Festival » | My Native Place: Orissa » 

Friday, January 20, 2006 

New Year at Home

Hi, I am back after a long vacation from my hometown Nashik.
I went there after Christmas. I enjoyed a lot there. I always wait for the day when I’ll go home and planning things out, as to what I would do when I will go home. You know, Home is a place where u get peace of mind and lots of happiness. Going after my placement doubles the happiness. Everyone was happy regarding my placement. My bro and sis demanded many things in advance n I promised them to fulfill their wishes.
This year I spent my New Year party with my family and some relatives. All the relatives who live nearby and few family friends came to our house. The party held in our house, in desi style (cooking food in chullahs). The food was really tasty n yummy n that's because my mom cooked it. She cooked really well, I always miss her n her cooked food. The party was really good.
I also enjoyed with my friends. I went to my old college. It was really a nice moment; we all old friends met and enjoyed New Year party. That was an unforgettable day. I hope, every year I’ll enjoy my New Year party with my old and of course with new friends also. You know this year I joined my old friends(who r doing their M.Com), in college festivals like blue day, chocolate day, rose day, black and white day, saree and tie day and traditional day. We took lots of snaps, did lots of masti and lots...
Well, this way my new year started but again some feeling of sadness while coming back from Home leaving my parents, friends and lots of memories...

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena