« Home | I'm Bull now » | Main Hoon Naa..... » | sanjiv's birthday » | My Village Trip » | My Zodiac Sign: Pisces » | Bye Bye!!! I'm Going. » | Can U Guess Which Festival Is This ??? » | Rath Yatra: Orissa's Famous Festival » | My Native Place: Orissa » | Party Time » 

Sunday, January 01, 2006 

Happy New Year


Wish U All A Very Happy And Prosperous New Year 2006.

♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´ ¸.•*´¨`*•.While ringing in the new year¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.say goodbye 2 the old¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.Holding on 2 the memories¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.worth more 2 us than gold¸.•*´¨`*•. ♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´ ¸.•*´¨`*•.The past we'll leave behind¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.And welcome in the new¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.May this brand new year¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.Be the greatest one 4 u¸.•*´¨`*•. ♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´ Happy New Year!!2006 ♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´¯`♥´

wish u a very happy new year also....may good things come your way and give u happiness and some luck to find miss X

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena