« Home | Happy Valentine Day!! » | Rang de Basanti » | My Home Town-Nasik » | New Year at Home » | Happy New Year » | I'm Bull now » | Main Hoon Naa..... » | sanjiv's birthday » | My Village Trip » | My Zodiac Sign: Pisces » 

Monday, March 06, 2006 

Best class at AIM

Today the 06 Mar 2006 is a memorable day for me at AIM…..cause today I attended the best class so far. Being a finance student and the class was a marketing one, though I now wish kaash...it were my course, or the faculty would be for our electives.
The professor is a high fundo guy from the best college in India, is a very prosperous businessman, traveled probably the most of the world, but when he delivers his lectures its so good, you get so involved that time just flies by, the experience which he shares is so hilariously amazing, so simple in essence yet they convey so much so easily………
He cites various examples regarding branding and cultures. He said in Japan, people never say 'NO' to you, they never refuse to anything. They always say 'Yes', even if they have to say No. He said the word 'Yes' has 3 meanings to them viz. Interest, Refuse and Confusion. Interesting...hai na....
Do wish the other profs. could also take a hint from him and improve upon their lectures by making them livelier, rather that just boring us with monotonous stuff, or keep on bragging about their visits abroad, or further still, demoralizing us as soon as they enter the class……
(few pt from nidhi)

finally you attended sir's class, no doubt hes good, u know some day i would like to share my experience with people and hope can do it as good as sir does it.

NN: I hope one day u will share ur performance,may b better than him. I know, u can.

PP: oh baby!! u really missed his last class.
pity on u, jaago dont b lazy, pata hai ki tum Zhintak ho to kya marji chalaogi.
I'm sorry i didn't tell u abt my new blog, but i mentioned it in my main blog.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena