« Home | Trip to Botanical Garden » | Happy Holi (Snaps of Holi 2005) » | Best class at AIM » | Happy Valentine Day!! » | Rang de Basanti » | My Home Town-Nasik » | New Year at Home » | Happy New Year » | I'm Bull now » | Main Hoon Naa..... » 

Saturday, March 25, 2006 

Birthday party

Today was one of my friends Rajpreet Sodhi's birthday. He is one of my good friend, my classmate and my colleague in the same company. We used to call him Finance minister or prime minister coz he is Mr. Bond in finance.
In weekend, I used to go with my friends to have some fun, but today there was no plan because tomorrow is our finance exam, going to be quite tough. But when sodhi said for cake party, I was the first person to get ready because, party and fun is first priority, in my case.
In the evening after the boring strategic mgmt class, we few friends sanjiv, sujoy, nidhi and I went with him to have a cake party. We went to upper crust. There we celebrate his cake party and then we had some gol guppe.
Since we have our exam tomorrow, we come back early, but we had a nice evening with him. We really enjoyed his birthday party. May god bless him long life and prosperity.

It you have correctly told :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena