« Home | Kaal » | Farewell '06 [MBA-8 and MCA-5] » | April Full » | My 25th Post (Past days at AIM) » | Birthday party » | Trip to Botanical Garden » | Happy Holi (Snaps of Holi 2005) » | Best class at AIM » | Happy Valentine Day!! » | Rang de Basanti » 

Monday, May 22, 2006 

Exam Phobia : Student's Declaration

Today while I was making Special Arrangements for my IF Exam, suddenly I got this message from one of my friends which I want to share with you.


Students Declaration at the end of answer Paper

"I hereby declare that answers written above are true to the best of mine and my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever for any mistakes. Whatever I have written is truly fictitious and any resemblance with the subject matter is purely coincidental."

Heii...

nice & intelectual also..

well this applies to me completely.....wont forget to make the declaration in the next paper :))))

Roy: thnx

Nidhi: good, chalo declaration format dene ka kuch to fayada hoga.
don't forget 2 write. i'm gonna do the same.

wow.. amazing idea. In one of my engineering paper called Mechanical design where we have to design small mechanical equipments in considering strenght and etc etc.. we always run out of time as we have to start with an assumption or rough design and have to keep doing the fine desginging with calculations and other stuff. if the assumption is close to the desired design you can do it few mintues, if our assumption is deviated from the desired design it can even take one hour to solve a designing problem. In my semester my assumption was deviated widely and one design kept went for pages of calculation and at the end i was dejected and wrote this at end

" I have displayed to the examiner the basic concept and ideology of hwo to design this gear module but how ever i have to attend other problems i am leaving it incomplete after spending 45 mint on one problem. It doesnt mean i dont know how to design, it is taking lot of time due to wrong assumption - hence grand me full mark even if i have not completed as i have displayed my technique correctly how to design the gear"

ha ha ha

badhiya hai sir....
special arrangement...AIM only...

huuuummmmmmmmm,,,great post

jena samajdar kab se ho gaya tu?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Santosh Jena
  • From Pune
My profile
Jena's Visitor Tracker - Since September 24, 2005

Powered by Blogger

CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Santosh kumar Jena